Saturday 24 March 2012

OOTD: Team Meeting for work







Work meetings are 3hrs long and normally consists of total boredom for about 2hrs, the other hr isn't so bad, catching up on clients and what's happening is nice, and sad at times, but that is aged care. As the weather was nice and sunny, i decided to go nice and casual, which is just normal for me really.



Shirt: Thrifted
Shorts: Big W
Shoes: Big W
Nail Polish: OPI Fly


These are my faves, as you can tell well worn.


excuse my dodgy painted nails, LOVE the colour.


While my work doesn't have a uniform so to speak, we just have to wear respectable clothing (no low shirts, hipsters etc.) and an enclosed shoes for safety reasons. I do have a set uniform i wear which consist of black shorts/long pants and 4 shirts of various colours. My reasoning, i work in age care and deal with lots of "stuff" and really if i got bleach or vomit on a shirt, i would never feel bad about it as its just a work shirt.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment