Saturday 17 March 2012

Super Saturday Finds.

I have to say that i love to go op shopping (thrifting), when i first moved to the area i knew no one but my partner, so i actually volunteer at Life Line one of the local op shops in the area, well i ended up staying there for 6 years and loved every moment. I also love going to garage sales and markets. For a while i got caught up with life as we do, but recently i have gotten back in to it, I've also taken some advantages on the end of summer sales. Here's a sneak peak of what I've purchased recently, and will be seen in OOTD posts in the coming weeks..



R: 3/4 jeans, black shirt, brown skirt, jeans, and blue shorts.


 Various Tops.


Various T-Shirts.


Dress Tops.


Long Sleeve Cardies.


Short Sleeve Cardies.


No comments:

Post a Comment